Friday, May 02, 2008

I am suffering today. Actually, I've been struggling since Wednesday night. Seriously struggling with food issues. When the kids were eating pizza and I hadn't had anything since a shake at four that afternoon, I could literally taste the cheesy goodness in my mouth. When I woke up this morning, all I could think about was a slice of cinnamon toast. As the morning has progressed, I've found myself wanting a sausage biscuit with gravy, Doritos, orange juice, and a Coke. All before 9 this morning.

I had an Amaretto Cappuccino supplement instead, and kept telling myself that there are two size ten dresses in my closet that can't quite zip up all the way.

One more week until my last weigh-in where I will reward myself with chicken fingers and onion rings for a job well done!

Toodles!

No comments: