Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today's Obsession: Sweet Husbands

I am typing this from my brand-new Toshiba Satellite. That is, laptop computer.

You read that correctly. I know have my very own computer, so I won't be hogging up the family computer while I 'research' American Idol or Grey's Anatomy.

Isn't Richie the bestest? He said the sweetest thing the other day. "My gift is seeing you this happy." It broke my heart, actually.

He's been super generous lately. He's the reason I went to the American Idol concert, because I never would have bought those tickets for myself.

I'm sorry to be so sentimental on y'all, but I just can't help myself.

Of course, he's really fed the beast now hasn't he? At least I can hang out with him in the living room and play at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just got the same computer!!

Josie Thames said...

Wow...that is so strange. I've been so consumed with mine, I may have dreamed about it last night. But I'm a geek.