Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Obsession 08/15/2006

Have y'all seen "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels"? I'm so addicted, and I have Richie to thank. I normally would never have given this show a chance, but Richie started watching it one night while I was folding laundry, and I was just hooked. It's truly a descendent of The Osbornes, but with nicer children who actually love their dad. Unlike The Osbournes, this really looks like a happy family. Also? I discovered that I like Gene Simmons better with his makeup on.

Have you ever heard a song that makes you want to dance whereever you are? That happened to me a couple of years ago with Beyonce's "Crazy In Love". It hasn't happened since, until this summer when I heard Christina Aguilera's "Ain't No Other Man". Gosh! Talk about a song that makes you want to drop what you're doing! Love, love, love it!

The novel is progressing nicely. I finally decided which one to focus on, and I'll be charting my progress here for you all.

6 more weeks until my favorite shows start premiering. *squee*

Toodles!

No comments: