Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bittersweet

I've been thinking about how to write this post for weeks, and I'm still not sure how to say what I want to say. Somehow, in this instance, saying it bluntly might be best.

I don't feel like I have anything else to say. Blogging American Idol this season has completely drained me. I felt like I was just repeating myself every week. I used to love blogging, and now it seems like a chore. I look at my links list, and see blogger sitting there, and I feel guilty because I haven't updated in a while. But I think to myself, "What in world do I have to say that people want to read? What do I have to say that isn't already being said by a million other bloggers in the world?" And I can't come up with a satisfactory answer.

Is it just a case of the blogging blahs? I don't know; I don't have an definitive answer.

So, for right now, Just Josie is on hold. Maybe I'll focus more on singing and pick up trying to learn the piano now...

Toodles!

No comments: