Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

OK, so I'm not in as great a mood as I was yesterday, which I had decided to call Terrific Tuesday, because although I've had my morning workout, a cup of coffee, a wonderful breakfast with Richie here at the office, and get to teach children's choir tonight, I am not happy with my hair. I guess we can't have perfect days everyday, though, can we?

Last night, for the most part, went really well. The choir sounded great, and we always have a wonderful time together. I love singing by Elaine and Carol--they are lots of fun! I want to be just like them when I grow up! We really started to giggle when our CD restarted our song four times. Thank God for Wanda, who is such an amazing pianist that she was able to play our song without practicing it once!

One of the youth, Christian, sang "Indescribable" and did a really great job. It's really refreshing to see a youth group member, especially a young man, get up on stage and participate in a revival service. It gives me hope for the future!

When it was my turn to sing, the CD player wouldn't pick up my CD! It was pretty funny, and I just kind of stood up there on stage, grinning like the goofball that I am. Once the CD got going, I was really thrilled to be able to sing. I sang "Ashes For Beauty", which is one of my favorite songs to sing. We lay our burdens at His feet, and become forgiven, clean, and beautiful. We all want to be beautiful, don't we?

Well, I think that's enough for now. I don't want to ramble. Tomorrow--my daughter's new obsession.

Toodles!

No comments: