Friday, September 26, 2008

New Purse

Look at this, isn't it a thing of beauty?



About a month ago, my mother in law Cathy bought me this purse as a present. I had been looking for an animal print purse, but never could find the right size. They were either so big that I could have fit Cathryn into them, or so small that I could barely fit a tube of lipstick and my keys.

I saw this one at Razzle Dazzle in Coastal Grand, and my eyes practically bugged out of my head. First, it's zebra print. I can wear anything with that, and not really have it clash. Second, it has lots of snaps inside so that I can expand or contract the size when I need.

For example:
On Wednesdays, I need room. So I unsnap everything, and I can fit a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and flip-flops in there, PLUS all my other stuff. I had a check-up at the doctor's office in August, and I was able to fit Stephanie Meyer's "Breaking Dawn" in there. People that have read that book know that it's not thin.

Is it possible to be in love with a purse? I might possibly be smitten.

Toodles!

1 comment:

Kim Eckhardt said...

That indeed is a snappy purse!