Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A New List of Things

Ever since coming back from my trip to Charleston with Missey, I feel totally re-energized. I have ideas swimming in my head! Here are a few of the things I've been thinking about:

1. Obviously, I wanted to change the look of the blog. I wanted something that reflected who I am now--not who I was when I began writing.

2. Obsession Wednesday, in which I discuss things I'm currently obsessing over. It might be books that I'm reading, or shows that I'm watching, something I'm involved in, or something that I'm wearing.

3. Pictures! Yes, I know that we've been down this road before, but this time, I promise to change. I even went out and bought a digital camera! As soon as I learn how to use it, yes, Virginia, there will be pictures.

4. Poetry Thursday. I thought about "Poetry Monday", but can think about anything substantial on a Monday?

I'd go on, but then I'd start babbling, and really, no one wants that, do they?

2 comments:

Bekah said...

ahh no fair, I changed my blog around on the same day. I like it...now just get busy with the pics!

Josie Thames said...

Maybe we should just chalk it up to great minds thinking alike!

And I promise...pics VERY soon!