Thursday, November 09, 2006

Something fun for Thursday

1. What is your occupation? Insurance CSR

2. What color are your socks right now? I only wear socks when I'm exercising. I'm wearing pantyhose right now.

3. What are you listening to right now? my family talk about insurance

4. What was the last thing that you ate? brown sugar and cinnamon Pop-Tart

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lisa

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes

9. How old are you today? 29 (sobbing...crying... my youth is gone!)

10. Favorite drink? Alcoholic: margaritas; Non-alcoholic: lemon water

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gamecock football, baby!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes...and I don't want to talk about it!

13. Pets? 1 dog, Bert

14. What was the last movie you watched and did you cry? Pirates of the Caribbean II, and no. Althugh I was filled with rage and frustration.

15. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? New York City

16. Favorite month? I like March and December

17. What do you do to vent anger? scream, pout, shop

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie, paper dolls, anything I could dress up

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I like both because that's when the new clothes come out!

20. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they're coming from

21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries...soaked in vodka. Hee!

22. Do you want your friends to Email you back? always

23. Who is most likely to respond? My most likely to respond sent this to me! Maybe Misty or Millison.

24. Who is least likely to respond? Trudie

25. Living arrangements? with my husband and kids

26. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Christmas presents and last season's clothes, all in tupperware boxes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest relationship on the net you are sending this to? Many Bouchette

29. What did you do last night? I was supposed to do laundry, and ended up watching Batman, The Animated Series on Boomerang instead.

30. Favorite smells? Fresh Linen by Bath and Body Works

31. What inspires you? music, clothing

32. What are you afraid of? I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that the information might be used against me.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Provolone Cheese

34. Favorite dog breed? Pugs, but I'm actually a cat person.

35. Number of keys on your key ring? lots, and I don't feel like counting them.

36. How many years at your current job? 7 months

37. Favorite day of the week? saturday

38. What states have you lived in? SC, sadly

39. Favorite holidays? My birthday, and Christmas

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No. Being run over by a motorcycle really dampens your desire to ride one.

No comments: