Monday, August 31, 2009

I totally intend to write about our fabulous Charlotte weekend, but I had this thought occur to me while I working, and I had to write it down RIGHT NOW.

You know what I want? I want a "We Are The World"-style reunion of every Idol winner and runner-up. Give them all something to do, you know? Let Kelly and Clay and Fantasia and Carrie try to out-sing each other. Let Justin and Ruben and Taylor dance and grin at the camera. Diana and Katharine and Jordan can flip their hair and smile their million-dollar smiles with Kris, who will be strumming his guitar. Bo and David Cook can rock out. Adam can wail and Blake can beatbox. David Archuleta won't see the audience because his eyes will be closed.

Now you tell me--doesn't that sound like the most awesome moment of television EVER?

I think so.

Toodles!

No comments: