Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Quick Post...


...before we leave for Charleston.

First off, I totally called Garrett Haley and Amy Davis leaving American Idol, but I was completely surprised by Joanne being voted off, but was pleasantly surprised by Colton Berry's elimination.

Second, Cathryn lost another tooth yesterday:

This photo is a little dark, but you can see that our little diva still loves having her picture taken, even though her mouth looks like a car ran into a picket fence.


I can't help but laugh when I see this picture. She's so excited that she's losing her baby teeth that she doesn't care that she looks like Truck Driver Earl from backwoods Arkansas.


**no offense to truck drivers, people named Earl or people related to people named Earl, or folks from backwoods Arkansas.

Next time I write, there will be lots of pictures of three-fourths of the Thames clan acting goofy in Charleston.

Toodles!

No comments: