Wednesday, February 06, 2008

American Idol--Who Do You Love?

Or like? Or dislike? Or hate with the fire of a thousand suns?

Alright, my often-silent American Idol readers. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours in the comments. And don't worry if you can't remember their names--this season, neither can I!

I like:
The girl who has the disabled daughter
Carly Smithson (the Irish girl with the immigration issues....yeah, OK!)
David Cook (dresses like Blake Lewis; sings like a rocker)
The biker nurse
The girl whose father died a couple of days before she auditioned

Can't get much more vague than that, can you? I'll have to start taking notes again.

I dislike:
MISS SOUTH FLORIDA FAIR (Dare I say it? More annoying than Kellie Pickler. At least the Pickle had some endearing qualities. SOME. I still think she's an idiot.)

Alright, folky-folks...talk to me in the comments and remember--Hollywood tonight! Bring on the tears! Woo!

No comments: